SuperNola by Brooke.
Fact: Granola is delicious. AND easy to make (even I can do it!).
- 3 cups large flake oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped or sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped walnut
- 1/2 cup liquid honey
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy.. doesn’t matter)
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins/dried cranberries
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix together oats, coconut, almonds, walnuts in one bowl.
- In another (microwaveable) bowl, mix honey, peanut butter and cinnamon (sometimes easier if you microwave it before for 25 seconds). Add to the oats/nuts and fold in until all mixed up.
- Spread on one cookie sheet (I would go with one that has a lip/edge to minimize mess).
- Bake for 9-10 mins. Take it out, flip it overstir.
- Bake for another 9-12 minutes. Add raisins/cranberries.
- Let sit to cool then store or eat!
Personal favourite*: 1 bowl vanilla yogurt. A couple pawfuls of granola. 1 pawful of raspberries.
*[ed note: sorry for the U in favorite… it’s this whole Canadian thing]